Dear...March

Dear March...I can't believe you are here! February was a bit of a long month. So much has been going on lately and I have been really bad at updating the blog! So this is just kind of a catch up and to update on some fun things that have been happening lately. 

Dear voting...First, we voted....well, I voted...Kyle went in to the wrong center and had to mail in his vote. It felt great to be a citizen with a voice in the area. 



Dear Samuel... how come you are almost 5 months old?! It's KILLING me! Stop growing baby! I won't see you again until June and you must stay little!


Dear Nature...We went on a walk by our house the other day and saw a family of deer. It was so peaceful and quiet. Thank you for being you.


Dear Sunday Treats... Thank you for existing. I made banana cream pie Sunday for fun and tried not to eat the whole thing.


Dear Boo Radley...You are one cool cat of ours....you've been really sweet lately and we love having you around. 


Dear Ice Cream and Trying to Be Good...Kyle is so good at creating new flavors of you. He gets the really good milk and cream from a local dairy and it makes all the difference. In fact, Sunday was a new flavor: toasted coconut ice cream. Well, I've been trying to be good at healthy eating (Whole 30, Paleo, etc.) and it was a fight to keep from having a bowlful. 


Dear Spring...We've had crazy rain lately! I KNOW you are upon us and we can feel you looking around the corner. We are ready for you!


Dear Trade Joe's on Capital Hill...Great shout out to the Nation's Capital.


Dear SoulCycle...You are AWESOME! And so is my work for giving me free classes every once and a while! It's such a great workout and the bikes are so clean and work well. But somehow, you also do so well at making me feel like I jumped in a swimming pool once I'm done. You know how to get me! 

Dear McOmber Place Blog...That's about it for the update. I promise to try to be better at spending time with you. We are looking forward to another fun spring and summer here in Washington D.C. and beautiful Virginia. 

No comments :

Post a Comment