A Trip to Amish Country

Kyle and I had always wanted to visit Amish Country and found a weekend where we could make the two hour trip up north. It is so beautiful and really an amazing part of the country! 


We stopped by a little market that had the best sandwiches and apple cider. 



Kyle found a piano out in the open and surprised me once again by playing a little tune. 


Horse drawn carriages!


We stopped by to have the best soft pretzels which is what the area is known for!



Legit name of the city...Bird-in-Hand. 


Cute little Amish girls getting ice cream. 


We picked up some homemade doughnuts and played a round of corn hole.


Beautiful farm country!






I am slightly...and only slightly...embarrassed by the number of covered bridges I made Kyle stop at so I could grab a picture. I loved them!






Such a fun day to visit an area we had wanted to see for a while!

No comments :

Post a Comment