A Night Out with the Wizards and the Jazz

I love my work and how wonderful they are to share their box office with us from time to time. I got tickets to see the Washington Wizards play the Utah Jazz because....well, go Jazz! I think being from Utah they were always my favorite team but it was also fun to go and see the Wizards play for the first time. We invited our friends Nate and Michelle who definitely outdid us in the outfit department. Kyle, we'll have to remember our jerseys next time.



I've been on the Whole 30 program to make sure I get good nutrients in and to
add a little discipline to what I am eating. A big thing of fruit is always a nice treat.



We had some other friends who were also at the game and had scored tickets down by the court.
We went to visit them and watched a bit of the game from their view.


Love this guy.


We finished off with Pink Berry and I enjoyed yet another serving of fruit. 


And here's looking at you Kyle. I love fun nights out with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment