Spring is Springing!

Spring is slowly coming to the East Coast. Kyle’s favorite season and time of year is spring. He loves the reawakening of life and the symbolism that comes with it. I took a walk around my work the other day and I agree with Kyle…this time of year is beautiful.

This little guy has also liked the change in the weather.
These row houses look like they could be on Cherry Tree Lane in Mary Poppins.
This looked like England to me. 
My favorite salad place of all time is Sweet Green. I discovered it about a year ago and I've been obsessed ever since. This salad is called the Harvest Bowl and it's full of kale, wild rice, apples, sweet potatoes, almonds, goat cheese, chicken and balsamic vinaigrette. A perfect spring salad. 
We made our way over to the Tidal Basin to see the beautiful cherry blossoms that never last long enough. If we're lucky, we get them for about 2 weeks every May. 
Our friends Tyson and Jacque got bees and asked Martina if they could put them in her backyard. I was there the day they put them out. I would love to have bees someday too. 
The beautiful flowers right outside my work.
These azaleas are on the four mile run trail that we love to go down. They seemed to pop out of nowhere. 
This guy can watch 8 hours of birds on the screen. Let's hope he watches them like this and doesn't kill any! Happy Spring!

No comments :

Post a Comment