The Third Annual McOmber Apple Picking Trip

Yes, the THIRD annual apple picking trip! I'm big on traditions if you haven't noticed. We traveled out to the beautiful Shenandoah Valley early and picked an orchard. For me, it's the whole experience rather than just coming back with some apples. It was a gorgeous day and I'm glad we keep up with it every year.
My favorite apple picking partner.
He's such a good sport for letting me take his picture all the time.
Twilight anyone?
We hopped across the way to visit Stribling Orchard and compare prices. Stribling was our orchard last year. BTW, Hartland is MUCH cheaper. 
We couldn't leave without getting some apple cider doughnuts. 
Since it was just the two of us, the good old timer works well for getting us both in a shot. Here's attempt #1.
Attempt #2 and Kyle wins for the best face.
Attempt #3 and the keeper for now.
How 'bout em? Excited to bake and bake and bake.

No comments :

Post a Comment