The BIG 3-0!!!

I wanted to do something really fun for Kyle’s birthday. The fall is so fun on the east coat because with all the trees, the changing of the leaves is beautiful. I thought, “Wouldn’t it be fun if I booked a ziplining tour right before his birthday so we could see the leaves?!” I got on and found a discounted price and scheduled it for what I thought would be a nice fall day on November 8. Slowly, I noticed the temperature outside dropping down and by the time our zipline tour came, it was pretty cold. To make it even more fun, the only tour available was the one for 8:00 in the morning. Once we were sure we had bundled up as best as we could, we stepped outside and got going. Once the sun came out, it really wasn’t that bad and I was happy to see there were still a few leaves waiting to fall until we had come up to see them.








Kyle turned the big 3-0 this year so I threw a little get together for Kyle’s birthday and invited all of the friends we’ve made so far. We were so happy to see almost all of them come over! I made the pumpkin dream cake that we discovered last year.  It’s always all I can do to not eat the whole thing! Happy Birthday my love. So grateful to have you in my life! Oh…and I guess Boo is happy you are in his life too.




No comments :

Post a Comment