Dressed in Holiday Style

There's nothing like pretty Christmas packaging!


Kyle's sister Becca found these two bears that Kyle had growing up....in fact, since he was a baby.
You better believe I packed these guys immediately to head back home for when we have our littles.


Baby Sam. He is so wonderful and cute. I had to wait a whole 2 and a half almost 3 months to hold him.
When I did, it was magic. We gave him some red baby shoes that we got from Guatemala and they fit him perfectly!


So sad...


And then so happy...


The best new parents!


McOmber family tradition is a night at the Mandarin, the best Chinese
food around! Sadly, Kyle got sick on the plane ride to Utah and was out for the night.
We got these pomegranate slushies that did not disappoint.


Bailey and her beau Brady DEFINITELY should have won the
ugly sweater (or in his case, suit) contest at our family party.


The boys all played Risk until 2:00 in the morning one night.


I LOVE these sisters of mine.


Our nephew Luke is crazy and loves to dance. These are just a couple
of the awesome pictures I got of him tearing it up one night.


We held a baby shower for my cousin Kate and made these adorable bear cookies.
I'd like to say they weren't a pinterest fail.


Cute baby Wyatt asleep.







Like momma, like baby...matching!


Skeeball with Charlotte and Millie.


Kyle finally took me out shooting and I like to think I took to it pretty well.



Essence of beauty in McConnell's Ice Cream.



Baby Asher before he was blessed. 


A baby deer just wandering in our yard. I loved it. 


More of Baby Sam and my beautiful mom.


We love being home with family for the holidays.

No comments :

Post a Comment