A Merry Little Christmas

We had an amazing time with my family over Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. It's always so neat to be with loved ones over the holidays. We were lucky this year because everyone was able to fly out, making it one of the first times since my wedding that we've all been together (minus Bobby who is serving a mission in Germany). Our family is changing so much but it's so fun to see new babies added into the mix.



The whole gang. There's a lot of us but I love it. 


I COULD NOT hold this baby enough. He is the sweetest little thing. 




Baby Sam and Big Baby Wyatt.


More holding Samuel.


Cutest baby Petey!



Plenty of sugar cookie decorating going on.









Okaaaaay. Here she is. Crack Pie. Talked about from THIS post. And you can go
either HERE or HERE for the recipe. Your taste buds will thank me later.


Every Christmas morning, Kyle and I like to get outside before anyone else has woken up to go for a little jog.
We stop and listen to the stillness of the Christmas morning. It is one of my all time favorite things.



More baby holding! 


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment